Vacancy: HSE Performance Coordinator
- Degree in Relevant Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the crude oil refining or petrochemical industry
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience on HSE
- Experience in system development, procedure compilation, document writing, and database management
- Demonstrable experience in OHS policy and procedure compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- In-depth understanding of international management system standards for HSE (e.g., ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 31000, ISO 22301, ISO 45001 ISO 50001), and data management principles and standards
- Ability to effectively work and communicate at all levels
- Good level in both written and verbal English
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and reporting.
- Compile and prepare reports on a monthly basis
- Maintain document control requirements for HSE documentation received.
- Provide administrative support to HSE personnel in relation to safety equipment ordering and other general administrative requirements.
- Assist the HSE Manager/Director with the management of workers’ compensation and injury management documentation and claim files.
- Write up internal HSE Audit reports, and follow up the documented closeout of audit action items from both internal and external audits.
- Establish and maintain HSE registers, databases, and statistical data entry.
- Assist the HSE Manager/Director in the compilation of monthly reports.
- Ensure the efficient distribution of internal and external HSE alerts, as directed by the Corporate HSE
- Analyzes and assesses the needs, gaps, and opportunities in the capabilities and needs of the HSE community for data reporting, incident management, and management system requirements across sites
- Uses verification processes to understand the implementation level of the HSE Management system, its effectiveness and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Drives the process to ensure that data entry tasks through HSE technology platforms are completed on time and in full across all sites
- Maintain documentation describing the HSE program (playbooks, procedures, etc.) and records required
- Create and maintain a regulatory compliance register
- Calculate, analyze, and report KPIs and make recommendations to the management.
Suitable candidates are kindly requested to submit CV and indicate the position applying for in the Subject line.
Application closing date: March 27, 2022